Hi Friends,
I got an email from one of my friends and he told me of this site where he:
- Earns a cashback if he buys from this site
- Earns a cashback if anyone of his friends create and buy from their own site
- Earns a cashback if anyone of his friends? friends create and buy from their site
Now firstly I thought the sort of retailers on this cashback site would be unheard of retailers. However I was wrong! It has got ebay, Amazon, Argos, Comet, Debenhams, HMV, Currys?.do I need to go on?
Then I thought the cashback might be rubbish. However again I was wrong. You can earn up to 10% back off what you pay or they pay you a fee of up to £10 for buying a particular product or service.
So then I thought how quick can I open up one of these shops and I tell you no lie, it took me 30 seconds.
Here is my shop:
I will simply buy through this site from now on and earn a cashback for life!
If you want one of these shops sign up for one now!
Conroy
Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free Find out more!
No comments:
Post a Comment